Digital Literacy Workshops at Richmond West
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Friday, repeating until September 2, 2022
Fridays this month we are offering Digital Literacy Workshops from 9am – 12pm!
Visit our Richmond West center or call 804-652-3241! Attendees must register by the day before the workshop. Capacity for the workshops are limited to adhere to the health and safety for staff and attendees.
- Microsoft Word I – Formatting text, bullets and alignment, setting up a document and more
- Living Online – Using the world wide web to get stuff done such as shopping, buying tickets, job search and more
- Microsoft PowerPoint I – Learn how to open a new or existing PowerPoint presentation, identify parts of the screen, apply or change a theme and more
- Microsoft Excel I – Learn to open a workbook, identify parts of excel screen, identify sheet tabs, name worksheets, locate a cell, and more
- Intro to Career Search – Identify resources that aid in finding a job, demonstrate the ability to use search and filter functions, identify steps to prepare for a job fair and more