Sitter & Barfoot Veterans Care Center Job Fair in Richmond Virginia
August 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Do you have the dedication, skills, and desire to support our veterans? At Sitter & Barfoot Veteran’s Care Center (SBVCC) we are not your typical long-term care facility. Named for two Medal of Honor recipients – Colonel Van Barfoot and Colonel Carl Sitter; we provided the gold standard in quality care for Virginia’s Veterans. This single-level facility features 200 single-occupancy rooms across four nursing units: two 60-bed skilled nursing care units, one 40-bed skilled nursing care unit and one 40-bed secure Alzheimer’s dementia unit.
We are hosting an on-site job fair on Saturday, August 7th from 10am – 2:00pm at our Richmond, VA Care Center.
We have immediate needs and will be conducting interviews for:
- Nutrition Services Staff to include nutrition services aides and cooks
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nursing Assistants
If you are interested in scheduling an interview please forward your resume to email@example.com(link sends e-mail) for immediate consideration.
You may also call 804-371-8430.
We are a Commonwealth of VA employer and offer many benefits to full-time employees:
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Health Care Insurance with optional Dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement benefits through the Virginia Retirement System
- Compensation commensurate with experience
We have perks
- Free parking
- Richmond city bus line accessibility
- Sign on Bonus ($1500 nutrition Services) ($3,000 Certified Nursing Assistants) ($5,000 LPNs and RNs)
1601 Broadrock Bouelvard