Individuals who plan to attend may join the meeting by going to the Webex Event within 10 minutes of the beginning of the meeting. Participants who would like to speak during the public comment period of the meeting may register in advance at https://vcwcapital.com/public-comment-form/. Registration is optional, but does provide the moderator a list of people who want to speak. Other participants who have not registered will still be given an opportunity to speak during the public comment period.
Please see general rules of engagement for virtual meetings:
- All guests entering the meeting will have their camera and microphone muted.
- The designated public comment period occurs at the beginning of each meeting.
- Those who have not registered in advance and would like to provide public comment can identify their intention to speak in the chat window.
- When it is your turn to speak, a moderator will unmute you; each speaker will be given 3 minutes before being muted again.
- Participants who register in advance will be allowed to speak first.
- Participants will be allowed an additional opportunity to speak at this meeting prior to adjournment.